I maintain the following genealogy blogs:
- Rootdig.com—Michael’s thoughts, research problems, suggestions, and whatever else crosses his desk. Daily posts are free.
- Casefile Clues Blog–this is the blog with updates on my how-to newsletter, articles and people I’m working on, a few genealogy methodology comments, etc. The blog is free to subscribe to. The PDF newsletter is by subscription only.
- Genealogy Tip of the Day—one genealogy research tip every day–short and to the point. Daily posts are free.
- Genealogy Search Tip—websites I’ve discovered and the occasional online research tip–short and to the point. Daily posts are free.
- Genealogy Transcriber—can you read the handwriting? Daily posts are free.