I maintain the following genealogy blogs:
- Rootdig.com—Michael’s thoughts, research problems, suggestions, and whatever else crosses his desk
- Genealogy Tip of the Day—one genealogy research tip every day–short and to the point
- Genealogy Search Tip—websites I’ve discovered and the occasional online research tip–short and to the point
- Casefile Clues–information on my genealogy how-to newsletter which focuses on analysis, interpretation, and methodology through case studies and document analysis.
- Genealogy Transcriber—one piece of handwriting every day–can you read it?